139 km of slopes
Ski area - Zillertal Arena
Enjoy a wunderful winterday and a magnificent view. Gerlos is part of the Zillertal Arena, together with Zell am Ziller, Königsleiten, Krimml und Gerlosplatte.
Did you know...
- 139 km of slopes, 7 km black diamonds, 99 km red and 33 km blue
- 51 lifts and cable cars
- 291 ha of slopes with artificial snow / 556 snow generators
- Arena snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- iZillertal Arena App - your Arena Guide on the way
- Wi-Fi hotspots at the lift stations and the mountain huts
- 29 Pistenbullys prepaire the slope in the night
- Free Wi-Fi in the village